Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

I'm working on an environment where I have implemented Moodle onto Windows Server 2008 R2, IIS, MS SQL and PHP is run through the FastCGI available from the PHP file.

 

Moodle runs fine and I configure LDAP but when I try and authenticate with a Active Directory user I get a page can not be displayed (404 error).

 

The page it is trying to get to is the same page (/login/index.php) you put your username and password in. I think there is some kind of script running and this makes me a think its an IIS issue.

 

Has anyone else seen this issue before or seen a similar issue? How did you resolve it?

 

Thanks

 

Alex

 

PS: Slash Arguments is disabled.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...