umass Posted October 12, 2011 Posted October 12, 2011 So I wrote a script on Windows XP that connects to remote computers with administrative credentials, performs a number of tasks and outputs values to a .csv file. On Windows XP it ran smoothly, but when I ran the same script on a Windows 7 machine, I got path not found errors, and the output file didn't have anything. So I was wondering if the specifications for a wbemServices server connection is different in Win7. Here is a snippet of the code I'm using to connect to remote computers: Set objSWbemLocator = CreateObject("WbemScripting.SWbemLocator") Set objSWbemServices = objSWbemLocator.ConnectServer _ (ComputerName, "root\cimv2", "domain\username", "password") objSWbemServices.Security_.ImpersonationLevel = 3 Any help would be extremely appreciated. Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now