umass Posted October 7, 2011 Posted October 7, 2011 Hey, here is another problem that you could probably help me with. I have exported all the data to an excel sheet, but it is in a weird format. When I write to a .xls file, the data skips columns for some reason. Here is the line: if (FileSize >= bytesToMB) and (FileSize < bytesToGB) then totalSize = FileSize / bytesToMB objOut.WriteLine ComputerName & " " & FileType & " " & counter _ & " " & objFolder.Path & " " & totalSize & " MB" It skips columns after counter and after obj.Folder.Path. I played around with the number of spaces I have in between each parameter to see if it would change anything, but didn't work. Any suggestions?
umass Posted October 14, 2011 Author Posted October 14, 2011 SOLVED: put commas in between quotes on the objOut.WriteLine line, and output to a .csv file, which can be opened by excel.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now