Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Folks,

 

I've had a problem with the Notebook software since I upgraded to v10 on Windows 7. If I choose to flip an object vertically via the top or bottom edges on a click event, the object doe sindeed flip, but on each click it moves further away (upwards if a top edge, downwards if a bottom edge) from its original location.

 

I tried to run the program via XP compatability mode, but I've had no success. Anyone else experienced this phenomenon?

 

Regards

PL

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...