Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Right, figured this out. It does not use the local browser settings at all. That was nonsense. To set the proxy for zimbra you need to do:

 

zmprov mcf zimbraHttpProxyURL [url]http://user:pass@proxyhost:proxyport[/url]

 

See Bug 5615 and the wiki for more info.

Posted

odd because:

 zmprov gcf zimbraHttpProxyURL 

has no value http proxy set, nor does the per server config

 zmprov gas -v 

 

 

I do get web previews - but only when the local browser is set to use a proxy. (proxy is forced here and zimbra is on the local domain) If I set my local browser not to use a proxy I still get zimbra cos its local but with no proxy set in my browser I don't get previews. Hence my suprise and confusion.

Posted

Well perhaps it handles things differently for different browsers. I'm using Firefox here rather than IE?

 

Regardless, I still needed to set this to make RSS feeds work.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...