Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hah, looks like the above comment upset somebody judging by the neg rep I received. May I suggest a google search for the definition of the word sarcasm......?

Negative doesnt bother me ;)

 

Although I glad MS became the IT world, if MACs were the main world of IT I think we would be more stressed at IT instead of being fedup with the users. :D

 

I will enjoy Steve's contribution to the world Pixar and iPhones. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...