alonebfg Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 ok I have a little bit of a problem there is a work aroung but it means cerating more groups. I have year groups that are setup as global due to the fact that fine grained password does not work with universal groups. but now I have another problem that exchange does not work with global groups and need to be universal groups. so for instance the group staff with a fine graine policy cant be a exchange groups anyone out there know if there is a fix or workaround or will I just have to create more groups.
SYNACK Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 Nested groups maybe? Universal group: "Year 3 Emails" members: Year 3 Group 1
sukh Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 Have to have Uni groups, methoid above is a good idea.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now