Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Changing from PAYG to contract phone - what about my credit?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I've finally decided to make the jump from my 4+ yr old K800i to a HTC smartphone on contract. The Sony was on Orange PAYG and has over £10+ credit left whereas the new phone will be an O2 contract.

 

Whilst I intend on getting a PAC code to change my number, what can I do about the credit on the PAYG phone? When the number changes I read the SIM is disabled. Can I get orange to refund me the credit? If it where a few quid I may have let it go but I don't really want to lose a tenner if I can help it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...