dgsmith Posted September 18, 2011 Posted September 18, 2011 I've finally decided to make the jump from my 4+ yr old K800i to a HTC smartphone on contract. The Sony was on Orange PAYG and has over £10+ credit left whereas the new phone will be an O2 contract. Whilst I intend on getting a PAC code to change my number, what can I do about the credit on the PAYG phone? When the number changes I read the SIM is disabled. Can I get orange to refund me the credit? If it where a few quid I may have let it go but I don't really want to lose a tenner if I can help it!
featured_spectre Posted September 18, 2011 Posted September 18, 2011 it will get lost so make some long distance calls
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now