danielson81 Posted September 6, 2011 Posted September 6, 2011 Hi there, Has anyone had any trouble opening Notebook files from explorer in SmartNotes 10.8? Whenever a teacher tries to open a file, they get a yellow exclamation mark and it then closes.: It works fine if you open a file with FILE >> OPEN etc. I've tried several uninstalls/reinstall and installing version 10.0 again, its like 10.8 is stuck there! Two versions then appear in Control Panel! I installed it from scratch on a new machine and imaged the machine etc. The machines are i3 Cores, with XP SP3.
GeekChic Posted October 6, 2011 Posted October 6, 2011 Hi there! I have been searching all morning for a fix to this same issue. All I found was your post that even closely resembled my users' problem. I was wondering, I know it's been a few months, if you had found a fix to this issue? Any help you can provide would be GREATLY appreciated! We are using Lenovo ThinkPads running Windows 7 and Notebook 10.8.364.0.... Thanks a bunch!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now