downloadkid Posted August 31, 2011 Posted August 31, 2011 Evening everyone; has anyone managed to get this working over the LAN off a Server 2008 R2 box - I've installed it as per the instructiuons, nothing too taxing. However when you launch the program it stays stuck at the loading screen with a rotating hour glass. I've contacted the publishers support dept but have had no response as yet. Any advice would be appreciated............... Wophila!
lickydog Posted November 1, 2011 Posted November 1, 2011 Are you loading it with the shortcut that contains the modal switch? These are created on installation. Not sure of the exact syntax, but should be similar to: e.g. Target - "P:\...\...\...\wrapper.exe" -student site I think they have to be installed in sequence too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now