Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Dear all

 

The issue we are having is that when accessing SIMS FMS via terminal services remoteapp FMS is unable to see any of the local printers. From what I understand it takes FMS quite a while to map the printers and thus FMS is probably launching before TS has mapped them. I beleive it is possible to have ts run a script during login and I guess this is what I will need to do. Does anyone have an example script that would wait say 20 seconds before continuing and furthermore does anyone have any idea how to implement such a script into ts.

  • 9 months later...
Posted
Dear all

 

The issue we are having is that when accessing SIMS FMS via terminal services remoteapp FMS is unable to see any of the local printers. From what I understand it takes FMS quite a while to map the printers and thus FMS is probably launching before TS has mapped them. I beleive it is possible to have ts run a script during login and I guess this is what I will need to do. Does anyone have an example script that would wait say 20 seconds before continuing and furthermore does anyone have any idea how to implement such a script into ts.

 

Hi

 

Im just setting FMS up as a remoteapp now and im running into the same issue. Did you mangage to sort the printer issue out?

 

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...