scifidale Posted August 26, 2011 Posted August 26, 2011 HI all, First post in edugeek (I normally hang out at certforums but this place looks cool too). I've got a rather odd issue for one of our users in that when I or anyone sends a meeting request to this person and they accept the meeting the creator does not get an acceptance receipt. So when you open the meeting whilst all the other attendee's say accepted or declined this users just says none even though they accepted the meeting. I cannot see any options within the users outlook that looks wrong I would be grateful of any pointers as my googling is not really showing up anything helpful. Regards Dale
scifidale Posted August 26, 2011 Author Posted August 26, 2011 Scrap that I've been looking to much for technical reasons why the requests are not being sent, in the end it was down to the user clickity clicking dont send response without reading the pop up box.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now