Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

This game is such great fun, you mix elements to make spells and anything is fair game. From enemies to your own team-mates and even yourself. The sheer amount of accidents I had last night...

 

- Died in the tutorial by blindly wandering off a cliff.

- Died again in the tutorial by walking on to some landmines that I planted by accident (TotalBiscuit calls them A**emines).

- Committed suicide with the Crash to Desktop spell.

- Blasted my brother thinking he was an enemy NPC firing stuff at me.

- Dropped a giant rock on my head thinking I was casting a healing spell.

- Wondered why my healing spell killed me again to find out I was pressing the key for an Electricity element...whilst dripping wet.

- Killed my entire team with a huge exploding fireball.

- Enchanted my sword with a Healing element and tried to take on a group of enemies, promptly seeing their health go up!

 

Yeah, in this game everyone is pretty accident prone...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...