Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

How do I add printers without Windows UAC prompting? I'm using powershell at the moment to add them but for each one it brings up a prompt to install I've looked about on the web and a lot of the options say go to GPO->Computer Config-> Policies -> Admin Temps ->Printers-> Point and Print restrictions but I haven't got that option in my Windows 2008 gpo manager I'm using Windows 2008 not R2 is this why if so is there anyway to get this done?

 

Wes

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...