Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have just read a few of the older windows 7 posts for windows 2008 server r2 and that has worked with windows 2008 thanks Nephilim for getting back quickly I was going round the bend with this lol looks like I needed to point it at the programs folder not the start menu folder as XP used to also enable XP and disable to top two settings in the policy helped ;) feeling calmer now.

 

Wes

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...