aerospacemango Posted August 2, 2011 Posted August 2, 2011 BBC News - Data of Sun website users stolen Another attack on News International? Could The Sun be about to go the way of the NotW?
mthomas08 Posted August 2, 2011 Posted August 2, 2011 I actually enjoy using the sun, to be honest though hackers are just ripping in to anything. Even Button who is such a good guy got his site hacked and they said he had been seriously injured on his own site. Personally, string up the hackers.
6Foot2 Posted August 2, 2011 Posted August 2, 2011 I actually enjoy using the sun,... I am not sure what for. It isn't even any use in the smallest room in the house [so I am told]
mthomas08 Posted August 3, 2011 Posted August 3, 2011 News stuff, page3, more news stuff, I am a very nosey bugger.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now