Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys,

 

I have an email with a bunch of address' I want to keep and add to a distribution group. I have created the group - but cannot find any obvious way of adding contacts to it.

 

I know 99% i'm being dumb. A quick step-by-step would be great. As per the title, I am using mail 5 and address book 6 (I preferred the old one if i'm honest)

 

Thanks in advance.

 

Ben

(recently converted to mac...and NEVER going back)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...