Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi all, I want to create online folders of assessments that students can access at home. I need to create separate logins for each student, and for them to only be able to access their work and perhaps a communal bank of example work. I would like to be able to limit each user to viewing their own documents, with no privileges to amend, delete or upload (The English department would upload the pdfs). I've looked at moodle and it seems a bit complex for a non ICT specialist like me. Plus, what I am aiming for is comparatively simple compared to any web 2.0 levels of interactivity. Any suggestions would be welcomed. Thank you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...