Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

I’m using Moodle 2 and I have a strange problem with a menu in SCORM packages. The package installs fine but when you enter the course the navigation menu brakes (see image), if I try and click on the menu item for the first time all works fine but if you click on another menu item again I get the following error: A required parameter (scoid) was missing.

 

Any ideas/help is appreciated.

 

Thank you.

 

scorm menu.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...