Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Problem as I see it the fact someone created a site whose sole purpose to bully someone that then went step further into very sick personal attack.

 

I do understand that these people are high profile but I know how I would feel if someone had done same to my partner as they had done to robert scobles partner.

 

I would know how I would feel if I had been in Kathy's situation.

 

I also know what would have happened if something like that had happened on EduGeek.net...

 

Anyway as 'community' it seems mark has been overstepped.

 

Russ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...