Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

So last Monday I ordered my weekend tickets for Leeds Festival in August.

 

It's too far away! Want to go now! I'll be going on the Wednesday and if it's owt like last year should be waiting around til about 4pm on Monday before I go.

It's a long stay and I doubt I'll want to leave. It's like another world I'd gladly suffer the toilets forever if I could stay there, no cares in the world.

 

Anyone else getting to a festival this year? If so which one?

Posted

Download Festival in June, and Reading Festival (for the 3rd year running) in August for me!

 

I've Also got tickets to see Muse at Wembly Stadium in June, that's gonna be awesome!

 

Mike

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
No moody Radiohead fans to bring us down this year. :D
No moody fans of any sort at Cropredy. The most family friendly festival I've been to in 20+ years of festivaling!

 

Note to self - buy tickets!

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...