benwagner1988 Posted June 30, 2011 Posted June 30, 2011 Hello all, I've been trying to investigate software solutions that might be able to suit us. I was recently contacted by Birchfields about their packs of lessons & games for subjects, and wanted to investigate some other options. I came across this site: edlounge.co.uk which looks interesting. However I'm concerned that the enterprise game might be too simplistic. I'd love something that either had something like earning money to spend in something high quality (like a SIM City or Civ type game) or something that unlocked "minutes" on flash style games. Any suggestions appreciated! Ben Wagner
Flakes Posted June 30, 2011 Posted June 30, 2011 only a few games come to mind, we use Stop Disasters in geography. but other than that games arnt really utilized as teaching tools(apart from in languages where there are quite a few).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now