Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi,

 

I have setup ThinStation on a new network. I am using it with a Samsung V25 laptop. The idea is they are to be used for emergency thin clinets.

 

On the logon screen when the session auto disconnects as expected, but the laptop just does blank with nothing on the screen. The only way to get back in is to turn off the laptop and start again.

 

Does anyone have any ideas please?

 

I have attached my config.

 

Thanks

thin.txt

Edited by FN-GM

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...