quietriot1983 Posted June 21, 2011 Posted June 21, 2011 I know, I know, this software is older than I am. I've just taken receipt of 2 new staff laptops, so kitting them out with all the software that the kids use etc etc. All gone great, but Granada Toolkit just will not install, even in compatibility mode(s). Has anyone managed to get it working? Or should I take this as the start of phasing out its use?
AngryTechnician Posted June 21, 2011 Posted June 21, 2011 I got it working (just) by visualising it using App-V, though we have since started phasing it out anyway. You might also try Cameyo if you don't have App-V. Several attempts using other methods were a dismal failure.
flyinghaggis Posted June 21, 2011 Posted June 21, 2011 Windows 7 x64....We had enough trouble trying to get it runnning reliably on WindowsXP as few years back!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now