steveg Posted June 21, 2011 Posted June 21, 2011 We've got a few bits of old kit to get rid of that still have some value (we re-cycle most of the old kit, but I think these are worth selling) any idea how much these are worth second hand? HP procurve 5406ZL with 2 24port gig modules, 1 Wireless Edge services ZL module, and 12 11.g access points HP Procurve 2810-24g switch Cisco Aironet 1200 series 11g access points (I think we have 5 or 6 of these, got to dig the box out!) Thanks Steve
Jamman960 Posted June 21, 2011 Posted June 21, 2011 (edited) You'd probably get around £400-900 per switch plus £150-200 per module Access points would probably get you £50-80 each at a guess I'd make an offer but it'd have to be a silly one Edited June 21, 2011 by Jamman960
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now