Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

2 x Tickets for Death Cab For Cutie, 7th July 7.00PM @ O2 Academy Brixton, London


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Hi there, I'm pleased to say that they are still about, but I'm not entirely sure how I might be able to get them to you before the gig starts.
Posted
I should be able to get to the local Post Office before it closes tonight, could you PM me the delivery address please? As for payment PayPal would be great, although I can't see an exact price for that service so may have to be a PM once I've posted it?
Posted

Which would you prefer mate? The next day is delivery before 1 and the pre 9 does what it says on the tin. I'd say £50 inc P&P for the first and £60 for the latter? Is PayPal acceptable for payment? If you'd be kind enough to send over your delivery address I should be able to get these in the post tonight for you.

 

Also, a big thanks to everyone else helping out with delivery info here, its been a busy day and I wouldn't have got the time to sort this without you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...