Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Moodle.org: Modules and plugins nice plugin getting it to work is trickier than I would have liked (still have one issue which i'm working on) however as a freebie its very good I would suggest you make sure before installing it you have json installed. If using centos for instance

 

sudo yum install php-pear

sudo pecl download json

sudo pear install json-1.2.1.tgz

 

Create a file in /etc/php.d called json.ini

 

enter these lines:

; php-json extension

extension=json.so

 

sudo service httpd restart

 

To test use this line "<?php phpinfo(); ?>" in a php file make sure json is enabled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wes

  • Thanks 1
Posted

I've been in contact with the developer and now the last issue I had with this plugin has gone (Namely you couldn't delete teacher response files from the students work) which turned out to be a coding change bug.

 

 

Wes

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...