Trapper Posted June 6, 2011 Posted June 6, 2011 Do we need to buy external connectors if we'd like parents to have read only access to a Sharepoint 2010 Foundation setup?
irsprint84 Posted June 6, 2011 Posted June 6, 2011 Foundation is free externally its the full blown sharepoint thats different
Trapper Posted June 6, 2011 Author Posted June 6, 2011 It's the free one. Small school, and only going to host essential data. If it's free then thats great. How about ISA? Does that need to be licensed for parents? I know I can license based on our FTE for staff and students, but parents is an odd one. I want to use Sharepoint for them as I'm having to put a lot of documents up on Joomla and it's very, very messy. It's all running roughshot on VMware Server at the moment on old DL380 G3s!
apearce Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 hello trapper - its been a while :-) No license for ISA or Foundation.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now