tmcd35 Posted May 27, 2011 Posted May 27, 2011 Help! (Please) I think I am missing something, or more likely misunderstanding something. I'm following these instructions: Integrate Moodle, LDAP and SIMS.net - MoodleDocs but I can't seem to get new courses to appear from SIMS. I skipped the SIMS2AD bit as we don't want Sims to create our AD users, I'll use Wisesofts BulkAD to update user accounts with the correct employeeID field. The Moodle LDAP authentication is working. I've installed the Enrolment Plug-in and I think I've set it up correctly as per the instructions. How do I get the courses to import? There doesn't seem to be any instructions here for that. I thought it maybe automatic when a user logs on so I logged in as a teacher and no new courses. Also how do I tell moodle to use the course template when importing courses from SIMS? This all seems very confusing!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now