FN-GM Posted May 21, 2011 Posted May 21, 2011 Hi, I would like to use this image with something. It is in .svg format. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e0/Heywood_CoA.svg I would like to save it as a transparent PNG format. I am opening the image in Adobe Illustrator CS5 but the bird on top doesn't appear correctly, its like the attached. Does anyone know how to make it look like it does on the link please? Thanks
Steve21 Posted May 21, 2011 Posted May 21, 2011 How's that? Looks fine from my end, but not sure how you wanted it Steve 1
FN-GM Posted May 21, 2011 Author Posted May 21, 2011 That is how i want it thanks. Why did i have the problem? How do i get it like that? I would like to know for next time
Steve21 Posted May 21, 2011 Posted May 21, 2011 That is how i want it thanks. Why did i have the problem? How do i get it like that? I would like to know for next time Honest answer, no idea at all Don't have adobe packages at home, just used InkScape. (Free photoshop like program) How did you try to do it in adobe? Steve
FN-GM Posted May 21, 2011 Author Posted May 21, 2011 How did you try to do it in adobe Well as soon as i open it it displays like the attached. Will try inkscape next time
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now