Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

When using fronter and opening files like .doc files or xls files. I am able to click the link the dialogue box opens asking if I want to open, save or cancel. If I click open the file opens fine.

 

If I do the same with a MDB file Microsoft access opens but I get an error message (Picture attached).

 

If I try to open a MDB file from another website (Not fronter) the file opens fine.

 

Is there something Fronter is doing to cause this?

How do I fix it?

access error.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...