Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

This looks like a very interesting program:

 

BBC News - Superbrands' success fuelled by sex, religion and gossip

 

I notice the Apple Store in Covent Garden is quite big on the clip, but considering they only 3 types of desktop machine, 3 laptops, a tablet and a phone (plus some displays), isn't it overkill?

I also liked the way the Microsoft guy, Alex was reluctant to give his job title as it is probably quite boring such as 'Future Consumer Focus Developer' or somesuch. Anyway, I'll set this to record I think as I look forwards to seeing them dismantle a PS3 :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...