Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Set-up - IE8, Windows 2008R2

 

Hi

 

I have a number of sites listed as Trusted because of the use of NTLM authentication for Intranet sites. However, when I move from a non-trusted site to a link to a trusted site with IE8 I keep on getting a pop-up asking if I am sure.

 

Where in group policies can I switch off this annoying pop-up?

 

thanks

 

J.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...