apaton Posted May 8, 2011 Posted May 8, 2011 VMware Data Recovery (VDR) as many of you know is VMware's own backup virtual appliance. I've used it many times and found it unreliable and lacking key features, especially in the early versions. These days I rely on Veeam. That been said VDR is free (with the correct license) so I continue to persist and have high hopes for the next big release of VDR, but until then heres a few resource from VMware to keep you going with version 1.2.1 which was released on 18th March 2011. Always run latest version of VDR. VMware Data Recovery Release Notes VMware KB: Troubleshooting VMware Data Recovery backup issues VMware KB: Troubleshooting VMware Data Recovery restore failures
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now