Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

I spent the whole of today looking into moving to Digest Authentication, or even Windows Authentication, and for the most part HAP+ Works (you have to put DOMAIN\ into all of the domain AD group names) with the exception of the drive space indicators (Non-Quota based). Since I could not get the drive space indicators to work under any user I've given up on that.

 

More information on the problem I'm having, see ASP.NET Delegation

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...