Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I recently started playing WoW in 3D mode (monitor and glasses to use) and I have noticed the cursor is not working correctly in 3d mode. The cursor is at UI depth (UI is not rendered in 3D, this includes; action bars, mini map, bags, party UI ect) and so it is being shown in 2D, however when you move the cursor into a section that is rendered in 3D, the mouse splits, becoming two (naturally the real location of the cursor is in the exact middle of them). My problem is the only way I have found to fix this is by lowering the depth percent to around 11-15%. While this fixes the cursor issue it all but removes any 3D affects that would be put in. Is there any file I could edit on my end to make the cursor show as 3D while my depth precent is at 100%, or is this something that Blizzard will have to change on there end?
Posted
Yes I have tried turning it off/on it does nothing. I have the game running with directx11 and tried to put it into x9 but it just keeps switching back to 11 on it's own, so I don't know if 11 is causing the problem,
Posted
Yes I have tried turning it off/on it does nothing. I have the game running with directx11 and tried to put it into x9 but it just keeps switching back to 11 on it's own, so I don't know if 11 is causing the problem,

 

Ahh dx11 does have this known bug. Try switching the mode using the config file, I dont have the setting to hand right now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...