Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all

 

I'm new to this site, Censornet & Linux of all flavours. I have installed Censornet on a trial box within our network. I have successfully imported all users and computers and am ready to rock & roll!!

Before I trial one of our years, I wish to change the Access Denied message users receive. How can I find it, and how do I edit it. One day I will look further into Linux, but as are you guys, I'm too busy at the moment.

 

Regards

Paul Basham

Posted

Thanks openhgs.

Unfortunately the forums no longer work. I assume the file I need is block.pl, what do I do with it?

As I said, I am completeley new to *nix.

Regards

Paul

Posted
if you look at the file you will see the html in the middle. You can also look at the official Dansguardian site as well for inspiration.
Posted

Thanks guys

 

The file is called dansguardian.pl. I've managed to get the file onto a floppy so I will now try to edit the thing. Thanks for the help.

 

Regards

Paul

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...