Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am just setting up VMs on Xen Server which is going well except that suddenly I cannot access the servers from home using Xen Center. I am using a VPN to connect to the network and once connected can ping the server and can RDP into the actual VMs themselves but I cannot get Xen Center to connect. It will connect if I RDP into another box and then run Xen center or if I am physically in the school. Weird thing is it used to work and then after the last time the builders turned off the power it stopped. I am wondering if the LA has closed down a port 6936 or something but don't have the wit to know how to check:confused:

Any (polite) suggestions gratefully received!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...