Sheridan Posted April 12, 2011 Posted April 12, 2011 Is there a way to filter on search phrases in Smoothwall Web Guardian? Ideally I'll like a google/bing/etc search for 'free games' or something similar to be blocked?
nile_c Posted April 12, 2011 Posted April 12, 2011 Sure, when you're editing a custom category, click the 'Advanced>>' button which will expand some further options. The text area at the bottom (absolute search terms) can be used to add your prohibited search words. Just add them one per line, in parentheses e.g. (free games) Save and apply the changes as you ordinarily would. 1
Sheridan Posted April 12, 2011 Author Posted April 12, 2011 Brilliant - just what I was after, thanks. I must have missed that when I was reading through the help!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now