meastaugh1 Posted March 7, 2007 Posted March 7, 2007 Does anyone have any experience with thin client laptops? Any advice/experiences to share? ta
Ric_ Posted March 7, 2007 Posted March 7, 2007 I do! Kind of... I have a trolley of 30 laptops (HP nx6110) running Windows XP. These autolgoin at boot time to give a minimal desktop with an icon pointing to the Citrix client. The user simply clicks this and they are presented with the login box and away they go Neoware also do an interesting looking solution (see http://www.neoware.com/mobility/index.html ) although I have no experience of these.
meastaugh1 Posted March 8, 2007 Author Posted March 8, 2007 Thanks for the reply, Ric. When searching I came across the Neoware you mentioned and VXL. I'm looking at thin client laptops mainly to reduce their desirability, for theft.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now