Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Simple one guys

 

Can someone recommend a portable USB hard drive? I know many of you buy these far more regularly than I would so should be good for ideas. All I need is 1TB, only needs to be USB2 as I'm not dealing with any 3.0 hardware. No software needs to be bundled with it and I can encrypt with TruCrypt, so no need to spend any extra in that department.

 

So really its a reliability thing I guess, obviously I dont want anything that you guys out there have had major faults with.

 

Cheers in advance

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...