robk Posted March 28, 2011 Posted March 28, 2011 We have been using Vmware player for some ICT demos for a while, but I need to upgrade from player V1 to V3. Does anyone know how to build an MSI from the vmware supplied installer? The switches for V1 do not work. Tried googling but running out of time as usual.
gs_king Posted June 18, 2011 Posted June 18, 2011 I know this thread is kind of old and I don't know if you ever figured it out, but appdeploy.com has a good write up on the switches needed to deploy v3. AppDeploy > Package Knowledgebase > Vmware Player
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now