Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Not strictly IT related but...

 

The school I work for has 6 buildings on one site and 1 on another all with their own burglar and fire alarms, ideally I'd like them all connected to the network so that certain members of staff can be alerted when any of the alarms are triggered(fire especially).

 

does anyone have such a system or alternative solution in place? I'm attempting to find out whether such a system exists and who to contact for it but have so far drawn a blank

 

Cheers,

 

James

Posted

I've only ever used external monitoring, like Chubb's.

 

Our door entry system can allegedly do it... it can tie into the fire and burglar alarms and it can send notifications on events, so I imagine the two functions are complementary. It's Paxton's Net2.

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...