reggiep Posted March 16, 2011 Posted March 16, 2011 I am really loving the edumoodle theme for moodle 2. I can honestly say that it is better than any of the other themes. I set up a moodle Prenton Primary for a primary school training course I am holding and it wasn't until I went into our training suite that I nmoticed that the theme does not work with IE7,8 or 9. If you click on any section, for example the governors section (Click the fluffy giant panda) the page has a blue border but the main section is blank. Has anyone else used this theme with IE? Thanks
nutso Posted March 17, 2011 Posted March 17, 2011 I may be way off the mark here but are you sure that you're using the Moodle 2 version of the theme? It just looks a lot like the Moodle 1 version to me. When I looked at the Moodle 2 theme, it seemed to scale to fill the window and went right to the top of the window with no curvy bits at the top.
reggiep Posted March 17, 2011 Author Posted March 17, 2011 Ah, I have changed it this morning to a different theme. I have given up on the edumoodle one for now. thanks
nutso Posted March 17, 2011 Posted March 17, 2011 I noticed that it changed as I was looking at the site. My point still stands about the theme version though, it might be worth looking at if you revisit it.
reggiep Posted March 17, 2011 Author Posted March 17, 2011 Thanks I will take a look. PS my favourite phrase at the moment is "My point still stands"! Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now