01hanstu Posted March 7, 2011 Posted March 7, 2011 Hi, Hoping someone can help. I am developing a pagwe, and I want to make it work with all screen resoultions. So if I have a 800 x 768 I would not see the bg image, just the container div, but the larger the screen the more of the BG image you would see. Any ideas would be brilliant. Thanks, - Stu
TechMonkey Posted March 7, 2011 Posted March 7, 2011 I think this is the tutorial I saw How to: CSS Large Background With examples here 80 Large Background Websites The only other option is to use a huge image and have the CSS set to fixed, so your container will scroll up and over it, while the image stays. Perfect Full Page Background Image | CSS-Tricks 1
01hanstu Posted March 7, 2011 Author Posted March 7, 2011 Hi, Thanks for the info, looks promising. Another question you may help me with. I not sure what this is called but the aim is to have one large picture with all of the buttons, images ... and thwe refer to them on the page i.e. uses co-ord '..,..' for the pic. Hope this makes sence. - Stuart
TechMonkey Posted March 7, 2011 Posted March 7, 2011 Sounds like Image Maps Image Map Tool - On-line Image Map Creator - HTML & CSS will help you make one.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now