Ric_ Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 I know that a couple of 'lurkers' use Pykota for print accounting and I was wondering if somebody might have a spare 20mins to have a chat with me... I think I have hita bit of a brick wall Anyway, if you could PM me your phone number(s) I would be very grateful and a virtual pint will be delivered immidiately!
Ric_ Posted February 28, 2007 Author Posted February 28, 2007 Setting up PyKota atm. BTW - You may come across problems since your CUPS server runs Ubuntu rather than straight Debian. This is what the documentation says anyway... I wouldn't know since it's Debian all the way for me
Ric_ Posted March 8, 2007 Author Posted March 8, 2007 Thanks to all those who did not help I have struggled through and can now confirm that I have a working implementation of Pykota! A guide on how to set this up will be posted later today
openhgs Posted March 8, 2007 Posted March 8, 2007 Sorry, but I missed your original posting. I've found pykota very easy to install and if there are problems, Jerome Alert is always helpful. Our initial installation is documented here and information about upgrading to a later release can be found here. /start brag We have a mention on the PyKota homepage - http://www.pykota.com/wiki/Links/ /end brag While I employed at the school, our system documentation will be kept up to date and will be available for anyone to reference.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now