beyond_bedlam Posted March 4, 2011 Posted March 4, 2011 I have been asked to disable Outlook 2007 new email notification popups for all the teachers. Seems that the kids find it amusing when the popups appear when the teachers PC is being used with a projector. I have told them how to disable them manually, but that is too much trouble for the teachers!! Therefore I need to do it in the management console and push it out to all the staff. We are using CC4 Any ideas? Thanks
Edu-IT Posted March 4, 2011 Posted March 4, 2011 (edited) Tell them to close Outlook when projecting? The notifications must be useful, surely? Edited March 4, 2011 by Edu-IT
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now