Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was wondering if anyone knew what the differences were between vista home premium disc and an ultimate disc? I know that I can install home premium with the ultimate disc, so can I change the ultimate disc to install home premium only? would it be the same procedure for x86 as x64?
Posted

Hi

 

The main difference is the features you get. With ultimate you get some professional features which are targeted at corporations.

 

The Microsoft site explains the different editions.

 

Depending on the key you uise, this will activate home or ultimate features.

 

Regards

Sukh

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...