craigw Posted February 15, 2011 Posted February 15, 2011 Hi All Is anyone currently using MultiPoint Server in an AD environment. I have seen many articles about MPS as a stand alone solution (eg 1 setup per classroom) but we have a fully implemented Active Directory deployment and I see that MPS2011 is now claiming AD integration. Would be interested to hear if anyone has this working. Cheers Wally
dhicks Posted February 15, 2011 Posted February 15, 2011 I see that MPS2011 is now claiming AD integration. Multipoint Server 2010 would join a domain just fine if you had an academic license - for some reason, the version for businesses had to be stand-alone and was limited to a certain number of clients.
plexer Posted February 15, 2011 Posted February 15, 2011 MPS2011 has no restriction on domain join. Mine is joined fine. Ben 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now